All Bioenno Power products are individually inspected and quality-checked before shipment. Should any of our products fail due to any inherent defects in the product itself, we will gladly repair or replace as covered under our warranty.
Important Warranty Information:
The "BLF-" battery Products have a 20 year warranty from the time of purchase. It is complete replacement for batteries that have no voltage. All other BPC- (wall chargers), BSP- (solar panels), SC- (controllers), and BPP- (Powerpack) products have a 5 year complete replacement warranty. This supersedes any warranty slip provided with the products. The new warranty went into effect for any products purchased on or after July 1, 2023. Proof of purchase is required if item was purchased direct, or through any dealer. In the event we cannot provide a direct replacement, or suitable substitute replacement product, Bioenno Power can provide an online store credit for the exact purchase amount on the proof of purchase to be used for any other products.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Unless another warranty is agreed upon in the Terms of Sale, Bioenno Power warrants only to the original purchaser of Bioenno Power product that the product is free of defects in material and worksmanship for a period specified below. Warranty only applies to orders originating in North America, from the date of purchase as indicated on the receipt/invoice.
- This warranty covers defective products. Any defective products will be repaired or replaced with a new product of the same or equivalent model, at Bioenno Power's discretion.
- This warranty does not cover damage to the product caused by accidental submerging of the battery in any body of water (lake, stream, pond, or the ocean), flooding of the battery by any body of water in a boat, leaving the battery exposed in the rain, exposure to excessive humidity, exposure to extreme low/high temperatures, overcurrent situations during either charging or discharging of the battery, abuse, neglect, improper use, unauthorized modification or tampering, improper maintenance, normal wear and tear, disposal in a fire, freezing, charging the battery while at freezing temperatures (less than 0 deg C or 32 deg F), theft, accidental damage, or other forms of physical damage. Bioenno Tech LLC takes not responsibility for any damage to property as a result of any of the misuse mentioned above.
- This warranty shall be in lieu of any other warranty, express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Warranty Claim Instructions
1) Contact us at 1-888-336-7864 (choose option "2") or email us at email@example.com (use "Warranty Claim" for the subject)
2) We will obtain the necessary information from you and perform simple diagnostics to determine the defect.
3) If the defect is covered by this warranty, Bioenno Power will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA #) along with return instructions to the customer
4) The customer is responsible for returning the defective product to Bioenno Power according to the instructions given.
5) Upon receipt of the defective return, Bioenno Power is responsible for sending a replacement or performing the repair under the Warranty Terms.