All Bioenno Power products are individually inspected and quality-checked before shipment. Should any of our products fail due to any inherent defects in the product itself, we will gladly repair or replace as covered under our warranty.
Important Warranty Information:
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Unless another warranty is agreed upon in the Terms of Sale, Bioenno Power LLC warrants only to the original purchaser of Bioenno Power product that the product is free of defects in material and worksmanship for a period specified below. Warranty only applies to orders originating in North America, from the date of purchase as indicated on the receipt/invoice.
- This warranty covers defective products. Any defective products will be repaired or replaced with a new product of the same or equivalent model, at Bioenno Power’s
- This warranty does not cover damage to the product caused by abuse, neglect, improper use, unauthorized modification or tampering, improper maintenance, normal wear and tear, disposal in a fire, freezing, theft, accidental damage, or other forms of physical damage.
- This warranty shall be in lieu of any other warranty, express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
* The LiFePO4 warranty is prorated 2 year warranty, divided into three periods from date of invoice. Coverage is as follows:
|Discount from MSRP||100%||75%||50%||25%|
[For example, a valid warranty claim made 5 month after the date of purchase would result in a free replacement from Bioenno Power. If the warranty claim is made 14 month after the date of purchase, the customer will pay for 50% of the MSRP price of the replacement battery.]
Warranty Claim Instructions
1) Contact us at 1-888-336-7864 (choose option "2") or email us at email@example.com (use "Warranty Claim" for the subject)
2) We will obtain the necessary information from you and perform simple diagnostics to determine the defect.
3) If the defect is covered by this warranty, Bioenno Power will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA #) along with return instructions to the customer
4) The customer is responsible for returning the defective product to Bioenno Power according to the instructions given.
5) Upon receipt of the defective return, Bioenno Power is responsible for sending a replacement or performing the repair under the Warranty Terms.