NOTE: If you have a question about the status of your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bioenno Power has to charge for shipping in order to cover the costs of shipping. We use either FedEx or US Postal Service to send your shipment.
- Due to current situation, it may take us ten to twelve days to process an order. Please be aware of that,
- Because of the on-going COVID-19 pandemic in year 2021 and 2022, there may be delays to your order due to any raw material shortage. Please email if you have questions about any potential delays.
- FedEx Ground shipping can take up to 10 business days for delivery nationwide after your item is shipped. Delivery dates provided by FedEx are not binding and only approximate estimates. Please factor that in when ordering.
- Starting October 1, 2021, the US Postal Service has changed the expected service speed of all parcel services to up to 7 business days nationwide.
- We will contact you if your order cannot be verified through normal computer means (e.g. identity of the customer, shipping address, billing address, the use of a freight forwarder for shipping, etc.)
- Orders that our system flags as "high risk", with risk of chargeback may be cancelled at our discretion
- We ship orders using FedEx or US Postal Service.
- Tracking is included for all shipments.
- Your order may ship in multiple packages depending on size of order
- Your credit/debit card will be charged at the time of the order.
LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) batteries are subject to US and international transport regulations when shipped. Bioenno Power fully complies with all applicable US and international shipping regulations and laws.
We ship to any residential and business address.
- FedEx or US Postal Service are used to ship into Canada. Some packages are too large for US Postal Service and have to be shipped with FedEx.
- Important: If we ship with FedEx, please be advised that Duty and FedEx Brokerage Fees do apply for your shipment into Canada and are the responsibility of the buyer. These fees are not included with the Shipping Costs and payment by the buyer is typically due upon delivery. FedEx will call or email the recipient to advise the Duty and Brokerage Fee that is due.
For all other destinations, please contact us to check for service availability.
Please note the following:
- The customer is responsible for all duties, import taxes, and brokerage fees. We do not declare shipments as "Gifts".
- A valid contact phone number is required for all international shipments
- Delivery is not available to all foreign addresses, which may limit the delivery to transit hubs or business addresses only.
If your shipping address is in the US, the estimated delivery times are listed below. These times are based on carrier shipping practices, destination and the items you order. (Expected delivery estimates are approximate as orders can be delayed due to verification or factors outside of our control)
- FedEx Ground: Up to 5 Business days
- US Postal Service: Up to 5 to 7 business days
- Shipping charges are flat rate, tiered according to the order subtotal for small shipments
- Handling fees, if any, are separate from shipping charges
- Shipping charges are generally non-refundable
- All Freight Shipments on Pallets will be invoiced at the full amount at the time those shipping costs have been determined. If there's an amount due, a separate invoice will be emailed or mailed to the customer. Typically, a small amount will be collected for shipping and later the balance due will be invoiced.
- Via Credit/Debit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express)
- Financing your purchase: Our platform provider called Shopify uses a program called ShopPay (partnered with Affirm Financing) to offer you a convenient way to pay for your product over time. If you want to pay over time, click on ShopPay in the checkout screen and sign up.
- PayPal is available through a digital PayPal invoice. Please email email@example.com for more information to pay with PayPal.
- Purchase Orders are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and invoices will require pre-payment before delivery, or Net 30 Day terms (pending trade credit approval). For any invoice that is not paid within 30 days, a credit card will be charged that is on file.